Bringing plants to maximum operating efficiency by implementing Total Productive Maintenance approach. Training session details: OEE & Shop Floor Management, SMED approach, Autonomous Maintenance, Professional Maintenance.
OEE & Shop Floor Management
One-day training session to measure performaces on a real equipment and attack losses by implementing the Shop Floor Management method on a web-based platform.
- Introductive session about training goals, TPM approach and OEE metrics
- Launch of separate runs to measure equipment losses and OEE metrics, supported both by traditional and paperless tools
- Briefing following each run to deeply analyze OEE and TOP 5 losses and to reinforce team-working spirit
- Training on Shop Floor Management and OEE metrics tools to attack TOP 5 losses, supported by digital technologies
- Training on «5Ss Visible» tools and their implementation
One-day training session to reduce and streamline the setup, focusing on the standardization of activities and systematically attacking anomalies.
- Introductive session about training goals and SMED approach to reduce and simplify set-up times
- Training session about Change Over Matrix: selection of the most representative change over
- Launch of separate runs to change setups on a real equipment. Deviations will be detected and step by step eliminated
- Briefing following each run to review losses, define new standards, systematically attack deviations and to reinforce team-working spirit
- Training about SMED tools and techniques strictly linked to equipment performances
One-day training session to implement the Autonomous Maintenance pillar on a real equipment, training participants on equipment’s cleaning, daily checking, lubrication, potential adjustments and detection of anomalies in order to improve equipment performances and increase its life span.
- Introductive session about training goals and Autonomous Maintenance’s main principles
- Launch of runs to manage the equipment
- Attack losses due to equipment’s lack of standard basic conditions and following restoration and maintenance
- Improving work environment in terms of equipment reliability by improving productivity and product quality
- Defining operating standards based on Visual Management techniques and ensuring their daily implementation by means of a check list
One-day training session to understand Professional Maintenance principles and learn to measure results, by developing the potential improvement hidden by breakdowns.
- Introductive session about training goals and Professional Maintenance’s main principles
- Launch of a production session to understand the keys phases in each intervention and their breakdown
- Training about the top KPIs in maintenance and their meaning
- Identification of down-times root causes
- Understand the potentials in a correct data collection and analysis focused on equipment performance and following improvements