Robust Design approach implementation with the support of specific Lean tools. Training session details: Multi-Project Management, Overcosts/Overquality Costs, FMEA approach.
Multi- Project Management
Two-day training session to experience critical issues and solutions to manage several projects at the same time thanks to Project Management actionable tools and team-working.
- Management of several projects at the same time having shared resources
- Multi-Project Management approach implementation along with Lean tools and techniques
- Identification and banishment of waste, by detecting constraints and bottle necks
- Simulations in order to deliver on time and meet all set requirements
- Interacting with other departments
- Team-work in order to improve communication
Overcosts/ Overquality Costs
Two-day training session dedicated to Value Analysis Techniques, methods and tools to streamline production and generate savings.
- Training on the meaning of Value: which features customers really value
- QFD (Quality Function Deployment) process implementation: a structured process to design product features starting from customer needs/wishes
- DFMA (Design for Manufacturing&Assembling) approach implementation: technique to analize products in order to decrease costs by rationalizing components and assembly phase
- VRP® (Variety Reduction Program) approach implementation: a technique to review complexity in products families
- Overcosts/ Overquality costs approach implementation: a technique to detect costs and quality not appreciated by customers
One-day training session to question before real issues rise. Participants will learn Value Analysis technique to be able to highlight actual or potential failures in products/ systems/ services in due advance and thus successfully prevent them to happen.
- Implementation of DFMEA approach (Project FMEA – Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) to analyze failure types and then overcome them by improving project features
- Implementation of PMEA approach (Process FMEA) to analyze the manufacturing process in order to detect and eliminate possible failure types due to manufacturing phases