12th – 16th November 2018
A STUDY TOUR in the Silicon Valley to live a comprehensive Lean&Digital experience and explore the Open Innovation, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Fast Prototyping and Manufcaturing Design topics thanks to highly customized tours in Industry 4.0 plants like Bestronics Inc. and Tesla Gigafactory, Innovative Workshops at the UC Berkeley and meetings with innovative Startups and organizations (i.e. Astro and Kaizen Dynamic).
- Having a field-based view on Industry 4.0 present and future state and on technological applications actually changing business models
- Experiencing first-hand Best Practices in the introduction and implementation of Lean and Digital solutions in manufacturing and product development
- Gaining insights on the impacts this Digital Transformation is having on companies and human resources
- Acquiring know-how about Management and Leadership Models to successfully implement Open Innovation
The Study Tour highlights:
- Daily group debriefing, held by a Lean Expert, to maximize benefits from the shared experience
- Direct interaction with local working environment and local Managers
- Sharing other entrepreneurs and managers experiences far from everyday routine
Click on the following link to learn more about the AGENDA.
Learn more about all the Silicon Valley Study Tour Site Visit
For further information and registration, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org