A study tour in Japan to live a comprehensive Lean experience, thanks to a privileged access to Life Sciences and Cosmetic plants, such as Pfizer, Kanebo, Kao and Kobayashi and to see first-hand the implementation of the Lean Thinking approach in processes subject to a strict regulation.
The study tour highlights:
- Site visits in Life Sciences and Cosmetics manufacturing organizations, in order to understand how Lean Management principles are implemented in Japan in these sectors
- Workshop with regulatory bodies as the JPMA (Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association) and with Mangers of the visited companies
- Hands-on training sessions held by Lean Experts
- Daily group debriefing, held by a Lean Expert, to maximize benefits from the shared experience and to focus on Lean methodologies
- Direct interaction with local Management Systems and Managers, thanks to the support of a Japanese culture expert
- Sharing other entrepreneurs and managers experiences far from everyday routine